Publisher 2K and developer Gearbox software will the . release pc version of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands through Steam on June 23, along with the launch of the downloadable content “Molten Mirrors” for all platforms, the companies announced†
“Gearbox is all about unique entertainment experiences – with Wonderlands that meant creating a new take on a familiar genre,” Gearbox Entertainment Company founder Randy Pitchford said in a press release. “Steam players are in for a great adventure as they explore Tina’s outrageous imagination, and cross-play gives our fans even more ways to fight the Dragon Lord, no matter what platform they play on.”
The Steam version will be available in $59.99 standard and $79.99 “Chaotic Great” editions. Both will be available for a limited time at a special launch price. Users who purchase the game on Steam before July 7 will also receive the ‘Golden Hero Armor Pack’.
Here’s an overview of “Molten Mirrors”, via 2K:
In “Molten Mirrors”, players will face off against Fyodor the Soul Warden, who rules over his horde of lost souls deep within his mountain stronghold. To break their chains, players must defeat Fyodor’s murderous mechanized defenses, including terror-driven turrets, blazing furnaces, and bone-crushing hammers, while looting for new weapons, gear, and cosmetic items. Additional details about Molten Mirrors are available on the games official website†
And here’s an overview of the game:
Embark on an epic adventure full of whimsy, wonder and powerful weapons! Bullets, magic and broadswords collide in this chaotic fantasy world brought to life by the unpredictable Tiny Tina, who makes the rules, changes the world on the fly and guides players on their journey.
Customize your own multiclass hero and loot, shoot, slice and fling your way through bizarre monsters and treasure-filled dungeons on a quest to stop the tyrannical Dragon Lord. Everyone is welcome, so join the party, put on your adventure boots and be Chaotic Great!
Most important features:
- An unpredictable fantasy world – Tiny Tina is your disorderly guide through an extraordinary tabletop realm where rules rarely apply. Explore majestic cities, damp mushroom forests, ominous fortresses and more, all connected by a vast Overworld.
- Personaconsider your hero – Create your own hero with an extensive multi-class system that lets you mix and match six unique character skill trees, all with their own awesome abilities. Level up, refine your build, expand your arsenal and become the ultimate Lotmaker.
- Guns, spells and more – Defeat evil with devastating spells, powerful weapons and unique Action Skills in frenetic first-person combat. Use your firepower to defeat legions of enemies, including smacking skeletons, land-roaming sharks and colossal bosses.
- A fantastic cast of characters – Quirky Captain Valentine (Andy Samberg) and rules-obsessed robot Frette (Wanda Sykes) join you for the experience. On your quest to defeat the Dragon Lord (Will Arnett), you’ll meet a cast of lovable misfits – such as a lute-wielding Bardbarian and your very own Fairy Punchfather – who bring this colorful world to life.
- Band Together in Chaotic Cooperative – Enjoy the story alone or start a party with up to three friends seamlessly online multiplayer or local split screen. Share the loot or rush to get the most shiny loot – how you play is up to you!