To get started with Shi No Numa, Call of Duty Vanguard’s first round Zombies map, you need to track down the Cypher Wheel Parts.
Vanguard Zombies now has its first round-based map and fans love their return to Shi No Numa.
But if you’re taking a trip to the swamp of death, you’ll first need to know how the new mechanics work.
Here’s everything you need to know to find the mysterious Cypher Wheel Parts in Shi No Numa.
Where to find all the parts of the Cypher wheel in Shi No Numa
To find all 3 parts of the Cypher Wheel puzzle and get things going in Shi No Numa, look here:
- In dorm, on a table.
- On a bench in Dig Site, next to a skull.
- In the corner of Doctor Quarters
How to Assemble and Align Cypher Wheel Parts
- Place all 3 Cypher Wheel Parts on the stone pillar in Doctor’s Quarters Exterior.
- Initially, this pillar is covered with a red growth. Wait for a Boom-Scheier round (starts at round 5 first) and use their explosions to destroy the nasty substance!
- You then have the option to spin any wheel and enter your code.
- To know which code to enter, you must first get your hands on a Molotov or Incendiary Grenade.
- Then go to the Doctor’s Quarters where you will see the next suspicious looking paper on the desk.
- Throw an Incendiary grenade or Molotov at the paper and a key is revealed.
- Although the key below is the same in all rounds, the 3 entries you need are random. We’ve got a guide on how to find them all!
All Cypher Clue Locations in Shi No Numa
Digging Site Crafting Table Near Pack-a-Punch
Under books on the desk in the excavation room
Table in the back room of communication
You have to compare the symbols with the key you revealed and enter them in a vertical line on the Cypher Wheel. Although the code changes every time, you can brute force the lock if necessary with just two parts of the code.
Simply match your game’s unique code to the wheel and lock your combination to progress.
For the next step you need the Wonder Weapon. Here is how to build the Wunderwaffe in Shi No Numa for free†
Then, check out our Main Quest guide here to continue the storyline of Shi No Numa!